Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

This transfer is exactly what we don't need right now and is a terrible decision. It reminds me of when we signed Rooney. A player on the decline going into his 30s and on huge wages. This transfer could potentially set everton back years in terms of long term progression.

Allen and doucore are good signings as they would strengthen our weakest area. But rodrigues just isn't the right type we need right now. I really hope there's no substance to this
Hello Esk...

This transfer is exactly what we don't need right now and is a terrible decision. It reminds me of when we signed Rooney. A player on the decline going into his 30s and on huge wages. This transfer could potentially set everton back years in terms of long term progression.

Allen and doucore are good signings as they would strengthen our weakest area. But rodrigues just isn't the right type we need right now. I really hope there's no substance to this

god lord. Just go away

Rooney was a washed up drunk who couldn't do an hour on the pitch without blowing out of his arse.

Rodriguez mightn't succeed but I'm absolutely sure he won't make a show of the club like "our boy" did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back