Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? He played 8 games last year, 40 in 2 seasons at Bayern and most of them as sub, he has lost his pace, was never that fast to begin with. Where is he gonna play, in a midfield 3? Doubtful.

Ask yourself if he was really still a top top player, would he be available.

I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong, but just don't see it.

it’s Real Madrid mate they go through players like kids eating sweets

Interesting last line about Carlo "getting his way after being given more control".

Make no mistake, this is an Ancelotti signing if we pull it off. Top end players will play for top end managers.

It may not work instantly but what it will do is help us with pulling power. The better players we have, the more attractive we are for other players, sponsors, corporate and so on.

Hopefully it's a sign we are backing Ancelotti and we'll give him the tools he requests to get us up and running again.

I’ve been saying this since we got CA and got shot down. lol told you lads ;)

We need young players who may or may not have what it takes. They should cut their teeth and make their mistakes at Everton.

If they are any good we can sell at profit, if not loan out to the lower leagues until we forget their names.

This is clearly the formula that works.

He was great for Colombia in the wold cup in Brazil. Can anyone tell me anything he has done good since?

Him and Goetze just swapped bodies with a couple of bones.

He was great for Colombia in the wold cup in Brazil. Can anyone tell me anything he has done good since?

Him and Goetze just swapped bodies with a couple of bones.
Sheeeeeit. Watch what he did at Bayern. He's still got it. Even if he only plays in 20 matches, he's worth another 5 wins above what Everton would get without him.

So we got CA and some fans said he’s past it, we’re getting Allan and some fans are saying “he’s past it” now possibly James, and same thing again “he’s past it” lol Christ your ridiculous

puts on Alan Partridge hat...
Your always going on about James Rodriguez, let it go Lynn, you’re never gonna sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back