Not open for further replies.
Danny Murphy quote after the Derby -

1. HOME
  2. EVERTON NEWS
Everton: Danny Murphy claims James Rodriguez was exploited in derby
f04be3fa21ab3387cf591799ef9ee5e9

ByAdam Clancy
Posted on October 18, 2020
Everton: Danny Murphy claims James Rodriguez was exploited in derby - Everton News

Danny Murphy has claimed that James Rodriguez was exploited in the Merseyside derby due to his lack of willingness to track back.

This is like a bloke riding the dodgems at Blackpool giving driving advice to Aryton Senna. Shut up you bad bell. Danny Murphy doesn’t belong in the same sentence as James Rodriguez. Thank Christ he never had to play against him as Danny Murphy wouldn’t even be able to get near enough to kick him.

I'm surprised people are surprised James is the standout player in the division this season.

I'm far too old to get excited about who Everton are buying and selling, but the saga that led to his capture had me up all night waiting for news he was coming. Ooer. If that sounds a bit iffy, it's probably because it was.

I find it amazing that actual professionals can't read what a team is doing tactically. James was given no defensive responsibility. Doucoure came to the right whenever needed and covered. Yes at times James tracked back to help but he was also allowed to go on and press freely when needed.

Anyway he's one of the best attackers in the world and is in the team to make goals happen. He did twice Saturday so job done. There are 8 other players that can stop goals going in our end.
Danny Murphy's bias when mentioning Everton/ Liverpool is too overwhelming. If James' role in both goals, the Richarlison header and him picking up positions to get on the ball often doesn't show playmaking is his priority and not tracking back then twenty plus years in the professional game has taught him nothing tactically.

Lol it's an easy analysis to make without watching any football

Just feed the stereotype..

James doesn't run! He doesn't track back! He won't work!

Just feed the stereotypes and people will click and it will have some credibility because people have heard it before.

I find it amazing that actual professionals can't read what a team is doing tactically. James was given no defensive responsibility. Doucoure came to the right whenever needed and covered. Yes at times James tracked back to help but he was also allowed to go on and press freely when needed.

Anyway he's one of the best attackers in the world and is in the team to make goals happen. He did twice Saturday so job done. There are 8 other players that can stop goals going in our end.

A reason most fail miserably at management. They simply do not have the tactical qualities or interpersonal skills to succeed.

Danny Murphy criticizing James Rodriguez is a mind boggler in it's own right.

Danny Murphy quote after the Derby -

1. HOME
  2. EVERTON NEWS
Everton: Danny Murphy claims James Rodriguez was exploited in derby
f04be3fa21ab3387cf591799ef9ee5e9

ByAdam Clancy
Posted on October 18, 2020
Everton: Danny Murphy claims James Rodriguez was exploited in derby - Everton News

Danny Murphy has claimed that James Rodriguez was exploited in the Merseyside derby due to his lack of willingness to track back.
It's not his job to track back though is it Danny? We bought Allan and Doucoure for that. In the same way that it wasn't your job to play in goal. Moron.

Wait, how can he have a highlight reel already. Shouldn't we wait until his Everton career is over? Otherwise, it will be hours and hours and hours of highlights. Am I wrong?

its ridiculous. To be able to have a highlights reel with that many quality passes in just 4 games ..

shows, everything he does is deliberate with a vision of moving the team forward and creating chances or space for himself or others. And then to do it with surgical precision! For such a talented player to also be all about team... in awe!

if we keep James fit all season...If DCL has truly evolved Into the 9 we wanted... If Richy can sort his head out and start banging in his chances.. starting to dream! Don’t do it to yourself man!

Status
Not open for further replies.