2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know when you watch the snooker, and a player plays a snooker by potting a red and then goes off 3 cushions, and the cue ball nestles behind the yellow, with just enough space between it and the baulk cushion?

Thats James that. Only he sees the passes he can do.

You know when you watch the snooker, and a player plays a snooker by potting a red and then goes off 3 cushions, and the cue ball nestles behind the yellow, with just enough space between it and the baulk cushion?

Thats James that. Only he sees the passes he can do.
Even his right footed goal v Leicester was a perfect pass into the top corner. Like an exhibition shot using the wrong end of the cue. ;)

Aren't assists classed as the last team mate to contribute with the ball before the goal?

Because Rodriguez has played some sublime passes - befuddling opposition defender's - to Richarlison and Digne this season and they've had a simple pass to DCL to net.

He's definitely been more important than statistics would imply.
Only the yanks (and @Zatara ) pay any heed to stats
The rest of us watch football with our eyes

Well it's handy in the Prem , I think the pace took him by surprise .

Like I said it was impatience on my behalf , a lot of these left footers have that lovely stroke of the ball , Brady , Sheedy , Messi , our man James , no back lift half the time , don't recall any right footers being like that .

Never thought of that! its a bit like cricket too, left handers look a lot more stylish and make the game look easy (batsmen)

Like having a young Rooney again. Different though as he is like a fine wine this bloke whereas Rooney was like a pint of peroni, both top quality but a different edge.

exactly ... like having a young rooney ... just older .... and better looking .... and left footed .... but apart from that ? It’s exactly the same :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back