2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I don’t know what some of you would have made of Alex Young, if you had seen him. He was a player who was often anonymous during games only to spring into action with one bit of sublime skill which could win the match and, by the way, it was often a piece of skill that nobody else on the pitch was capable of. James is a similar kind of player, don’t expect him to run the channels or run around like a headless chicken, we’ve got enough players to do that.

Take a step back, watch his constant little feints to create space for himself and look at the number of times spaces are left for other players, because the opposition defence are tasking 2 players to try and nullify James.

We are lucky to have such a brilliant player at the club. Enjoy his brilliance, don’t expect him to be a 90 minute dynamo.

You know, I don’t know what some of you would have made of Alex Young, if you had seen him. He was a player who was often anonymous during games only to spring into action with one bit of sublime skill which could win the match and, by the way, it was often a piece of skill that nobody else on the pitch was capable of. James is a similar kind of player, don’t expect him to run the channels or run around like a headless chicken, we’ve got enough players to do that.

Take a step back, watch his constant little feints to create space for himself and look at the number of times spaces are left for other players, because the opposition defence are tasking 2 players to try and nullify James.

We are lucky to have such a brilliant player at the club. Enjoy his brilliance, don’t expect him to be a 90 minute dynamo.

All of this. He’s basically the player that people claim Gylfi Sigurdsson is, or the player that he thinks he is. A luxury player with the capability to win a game with a single moment of magic.

That is boss Sassy lol

What's he singing there???

lol superb
El gol del Everton de James Rodri

Chu, chu, chu, churu lo hizo James

Which pretty much translates the goal of Everton by James Rodri was made by James lol

Simple lyrics nothing like yours tbf. I was just teasing. He is good a calling goals but you are the best at coming up with James lyrics! Don't let this Sassy or anyone tell you otherwise :)

Excellent post. Couldn't be more right.

Chu, chu, chu, churu lo hizo James

Which pretty much translates the goal of Everton by James Rodri was made by James lol

Simple lyrics nothing like yours tbf. I was just teasing. He is good a calling goals but you are the best at coming up with James lyrics! Don't let this Sassy or anyone tell you otherwise :)

That's boss and I'm gonna be singing that now all day lol

I'd rather have him available to get through Fulham and take three points.

Easier to get three points against Fulham than it is City or Liverpool. And I imagine we'll set up against City in a rather defensive manner.

Id have James on the bench for both Spurs and Fulham.

Bring him on if needed, otherwise fully fresh and fit for City and Liverpool. One or two moments of magic from him in each of those games could get us a result.

Id have James on the bench for both Spurs and Fulham.

Bring him on if needed, otherwise fully fresh and fit for City and Liverpool. One or two moments of magic from him in each of those games could get us a result.
We signed James for us to be able to break down teams like Fulham.

Is he more likely to see more of the ball in the final third against Fulham than he is Liverpool? Well, yes, he is.

We don't need to be planning on resting him for two games straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back