2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats gonna blow some heads clean off that.

Big Trouble in Little Walton...

6db.gif

For me the bigger problem with this is the huge lack of respect to his team mates. Season not finished yet, and he’s already on a plane. Regardless of the fact he’s clearly been allowed by club to do this.

Can’t see this being popular with the squad.
imagine James Rodriguez wanting the respect of absolute peons like Gylfi and Andre Gomes.
LOL.

Well he hasn't because Ancelotti knows he leaving for Colombia????

I don’t mean with that specific picture, as if Ancelotti is gonna open Twitter and be like “OMG James is on a plane, I did not know about this!!” that’s not the point I’m making. By leaving for Colombia in the first place when our season hasn’t even finished he is massively disrespecting his own manager.

I don’t mean with that specific picture, as if Ancelotti is gonna open Twitter and be like “OMG James is on a plane, I did not know about this!!” that’s not the point I’m making. By leaving for Colombia in the first place when our season hasn’t even finished he is massively disrespecting his own manager.
Don't act like you've never had an early dart from work.

Ancelotti has given him permission to leave, what on earth are you on about?

Ancelotti has given him permission to leave, what on earth are you on about?
Could have been a test that Hamez has just gone and failed.

edit: jeeez he's really getting it from the Colombians, people saying that Zidane was right all along etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back