2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
f0ff8bb092b9b50e90fb4289b060a4ed.webp

What is it with our players and private jets!!!
At least we've come full circle

So that act of going in and demanding to leave early when there’s still an important fixture to play is disrespectful isn’t it??
Yes and Ancelotti has let him do it, so he's not disrespecting the manager if he has his blessing is he??

I don’t mean with that specific picture, as if Ancelotti is gonna open Twitter and be like “OMG James is on a plane, I did not know about this!!” that’s not the point I’m making. By leaving for Colombia in the first place when our season hasn’t even finished he is massively disrespecting his own manager.

Spot on that..

imagine James Rodriguez wanting the respect of absolute peons like Gylfi and Andre Gomes.
LOL.
I do not know about you, but a team is a collective unit that should go in the same direction, and where one is dependent on everyone performing to the maximum. As human beings, we accept that others receive greater rewards, as long as they bear a greater share of the burden.

Our best player should be the one who is first down on the training field, and goes home last. The one who gives maximum effort in training, and demands it of others. When we are struggling on the field, he should take responsibility and bring his teammates with him.

It is completely wrong to wrap these players in cotton, give them great freedoms, save them from discomfort, while others have to take the war. This is the recipe for creating unrest and dissatisfaction in a squad, and for a culture that will never win trophies.

Hahaha yes, of course he is. I’m sure Ancelotti would rather he waited til after the City game to walk into his office and tell him he was getting off.

I think we will sell him.
Well if he can't play in the City game why would it make a difference?

"I don’t know where he is now, but yesterday [Thursday] after the chat we had he was able to leave," the Everton boss added.

"I don’t know if he left yesterday or left this morning but he is allowed to leave."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back