2023/24 James Tarkowski

Since day 1 mate.goes under the radar even on here. Hardly any pages on this thread. Seems people are finally realising that we've got a gem

I don't even think he goes under the radar mate, every week someone says "boss again" everyone agrees and there's not much to pick off the bones with his performance. He's very much a player who loves a partnership/bit of chemistry. He has it with Branthwaite and Pickford. He definitely doesn't have it with Keane but not many defenders do.

He has his moments for sure (like Palace away) but he won't go hiding, is vocal, will stick his head where it hurts, backs up his teammates and also comes up with vital goals.

For me, he's a proper Everton player and that's the highest compliment I can pay the fella

I don't even think he goes under the radar mate, every week someone says "boss again" everyone agrees and there's not much to pick off the bones with his performance. He's very much a player who loves a partnership/bit of chemistry. He has it with Branthwaite and Pickford. He definitely doesn't have it with Keane but not many defenders do.

He has his moments for sure (like Palace away) but he won't go hiding, is vocal, will stick his head where it hurts, backs up his teammates and also comes up with vital goals.

For me, he's a proper Everton player and that's the highest compliment I can pay the fella
Great Post.agree with every word

Since day 1 mate.goes under the radar even on here. Hardly any pages on this thread. Seems people are finally realising that we've got a gem
Had some of the best stats as defender in Europe when he signed, lucky and surprised to get him... No way he would fail, there was concern about age etc. Throw back to Williams, Tarkoski never had pace to loose, reads the game well enough not to need it.

Super post! Hear hear!