2023/24 James Tarkowski

Rumours flying around that he's done his metatarsel? really cba with that.

Anything credible for this or just randoms on social?

Dyche is hardly going to announce it in the press conference "Tarks is out for ages so here's three points for you Palace if you're bothered" so guess we'll see for ourselves at 7pm.

Hope not as he's been superb business on a free and it's just great to have a reliable CB who actually stays fit for the whole season like they used to. Reminds me of so much of Dave Watson (90s).

Anything credible for this or just randoms on social?

Dyche is hardly going to announce it in the press conference "Tarks is out for ages so here's three points for you Palace if you're bothered" so guess we'll see for ourselves at 7pm.

Hope not as he's been superb business on a free and it's just great to have a reliable CB who actually stays fit for the whole season like they used to. Reminds me of so much of Dave Watson (90s).
Honestly I saw it on reddit and he'd said he saw it on forums but I only saw mention of it on twitter.

I remember aswell in his last few games at Burnley he picked up an injury right at the end of the season that most players would've probably been happy to sit out the season as a result. He played the final two games in full to try to keep them up.

For someone at that point who knew he was leaving on a free that was very serious commitment.

Of course Metatarsals and ACLs are unavoidable but I think if it's just knocks then Tarks would play through the pain barrier if required, one of those who just wants to get out and play.