2023/24 James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on Sky Sports, the big interview. Not sure if it's a repeat or new. Speaks well, unsurprisingly he's a big fan of Dyche. Discussed his favourite season at Burnley beingnthe 7th finish where they got loads of 1-0 wins by defending solidly. Lol. The Dyche model.

He has credit in the bank.
Plus.......

Michael keane is the alternative
Yes he definitely has credit in the bank, he’s made some mistakes lately, who hasn’t? Let’s be honest here we’d be in a bigger mess without Tarkowski’s efforts this season, imagine Everton without him for the next eight games, I don’t think he’s missed one minute of any league game since he came here if I’m not mistaken.

He's on Sky Sports, the big interview. Not sure if it's a repeat or new. Speaks well, unsurprisingly he's a big fan of Dyche. Discussed his favourite season at Burnley beingnthe 7th finish where they got loads of 1-0 wins by defending solidly. Lol. The Dyche model.
I’d take that over the next 8 games starting today

Was also the Moyes model when we half decent

Last edited:

We didn't play 4 games though? He was our manager for half a season and won 4 games is the more accurate way to put it.
Quoted the wrong thing.

Yeah surely, but he won 5 in total (4 of them were 1:0 wins at home + that game in Brighton). But I think they played a major part in keeping us up last season, getting 12 of 35 points.

Whole team has lost a bit of the intensity they had out of possession from earlier in the season. We’re looking shakier defensively as a team it’s putting more pressure on centre backs. Been a fantastic signing for us.

Quoted the wrong thing.

Yeah surely, but he won 5 in total (4 of them were 1:0 wins at home + that game in Brighton). But I think they played a major part in keeping us up last season, getting 12 of 35 points.
We had the easiest run in and nearly failed and I'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.