2023/24 James Tarkowski

Yeah, I don’t want to hear any bleating about selling Branthwaite, Pickford, or the tea lady because the club desperately needs a purge and full rebuild now. As much as I like Pickford and Branthwaite (and rate both), they’re not part of a solution on the pitch anymore - as their respective displays last night confirmed. We need to tear it all down and dream it all up again.
that is definitely the word right there.
As for Tarkowski, he's been under the weather for a couple of months now, couple of match day threads ago I wondered if he was ill or carrying a knock long term because he hasn't been the player he was for quite a bit. Also acknowledge trying to hold the tide back for a side so out of ideas Gomes is now the answer in midfield must be terrifying.

I listened to Tarks saying he was embarrassed with last night. I don’t want him talking about his embarrassment, I want him telling us what is going to change before the Forest game. I want him to tell me what he thought about the tactics we employed last night. Did the players support the decision to go after Chelsea after sitting back against Burnley. We are now in the last chance saloon, the normal rules no longer apply, if Dyche has lost the dressing room then say it. We have very little time to save ourselves, if Dyche is a problem then say so.

Yeah, I don’t want to hear any bleating about selling Branthwaite, Pickford, or the tea lady because the club desperately needs a purge and full rebuild now. As much as I like Pickford and Branthwaite (and rate both), they’re not part of a solution on the pitch anymore - as their respective displays last night confirmed. We need to tear it all down and dream it all up again.

Just fear any sales will be swallowed up by debt and the pay on tick deals we did for both Beto and Chermiti.

I listened to Tarks saying he was embarrassed with last night. I don’t want him talking about his embarrassment, I want him telling us what is going to change before the Forest game. I want him to tell me what he thought about the tactics we employed last night. Did the players support the decision to go after Chelsea after sitting back against Burnley. We are now in the last chance saloon, the normal rules no longer apply, if Dyche has lost the dressing room then say it. We have very little time to save ourselves, if Dyche is a problem then say so.
Well thats not going to happen and it wouldn't help if it did I don't know why people get so wound up about players and managers doing the press things that they have to do just don't listen to them if you don't like it its not hard!

Thought it was a pretty honest interview to be honest
Took ownership of his performance, and pointed out how poor the team was
Not sure he could offer anymore..