January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I feel we dodged a massive bullet by not signing him. He has a pretty good record for scoring outstanding goals but they seem to be the only goals he does score. He doesn't look particularly creative either. Stoke have been a pretty dross outfit ever since he joined them, obviously that's not all his fault but he hasn't improved them the way they were hoping for.

I only watch Everton games so have only ever seen him play against us. But he has looked dangerous everytime I have seen him

why tho? why do we need to borrow 13m ????

is the leccy bill due and we haven't got the coin till the man city payment rolls in?

don't understand this one

@hibbo'sclass
It is weird, and never claim to be ITK, but I wonder if it required for non-budgeted expenditure at least in part - RK and backroom staff pay-offs perhaps.
There is another charge to Santander against monies held in a specific account, which smacks of a back to back loan, but that is purely my opinion. Possible that Moshiri has put in ring-fenced money to cover this?
Haven't read through the thread, so if someone else has put forward the above, my posting is co-incidental not plagiarism.

I reckon Zaha would cost at least £40m.

Not cos he’s worth it of course. Cos he’s one of their only hopes of staying up.

We should have learnt our lesson from siggy... don't try and sign relegation threatened teams star players . They're to valuable to them .... especially in January

Bit left field but what about sakho? Been dropped at Palace by owl face,
Sam took him and he was one of their star players, left sided too. Imagine the fume if he started and scored the decisive goal in the cup to knock them out
Good player but wont be available in Jan unless we want to spunk the kind of money City spent on Stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back