January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
..if you’re truly struggling at the bottom, selling clubs know how desperate you are and will hold you to ransom. The better position we are in, the better bargaining position we’ll be in.

Think it would be wiser to not spend much this window and save it for the summer window when it will most likely be easier to bring in better players for less money. It does also look like we might bring in a new manager in the summer so letting Allardyce spend money on players the next manager might not fancy does not seem like the best of ideas.

does it annoy anyone else that every player we are linked with is accompanied by the sentence "....despite spending £150m in the summer the Toffee's are still looking for further recruits following a disappointing start to the season...."

They all fail to ignore the players we sold in the summer and the money we brought back in, we actually spent £54.2m

I want us to spend another £200m this window and not sell anyone, then watch everyone's heads explode and talk about how "Everton are ruining football!"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/premier-league-net-spend-how-11091823

lets go get; Aubameyang, Boakye, Van Aarnolt and Van Dijk!

One of these things is not like the others.....

Think it would be wiser to not spend much this window and save it for the summer window when it will most likely be easier to bring in better players for less money. It does also look like we might bring in a new manager in the summer so letting Allardyce spend money on players the next manager might not fancy does not seem like the best of ideas.

...not so sure about a new Manager in the summer. I think if we finish top half, Moshiri will stick with Allardyce for at least another season. Perhaps longer if there is progression on the pitch.

I agree about January incomings, especially when you think Coleman, Bolasie and McCarthy will be like new signings.

...not so sure about a new Manager in the summer. I think if we finish top half, Moshiri will stick with Allardyce for at least another season. Perhaps longer if there is progression on the pitch.

I agree about January incomings, especially when you think Coleman, Bolasie and McCarthy will be like new signings.

We will 100% sign the players that we needed in the Summer.

CB, LB and Striker.

Cant see us doing anymore Ins that that, think there will be several Outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back