Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best post I've seen on here in yonks, @MickA @orly @davek

Yeah totally agree. It's all about shameless self-preservation. Why else does he and others like him (and I include Moyes) suddenly seem to be on loads of media work when there's a job going that they want? They know also that the jobs-for-the-boys media from press to TV cannot wait to indulge them.

Onto this thread one thing that may help us in Jan is the fact it's a WC year. With the right contacts and know-how there should be plenty of quality players itching for moves to play football. I'm hoping anyway!

Thought Richarlison looked quite the player on Sunday and could be one of a few solutions to our number 9 issue catastrophe

Joshua King from Bournemouth would also bolster some pace for us.

Both good players but there's no way Watford sell Richarlison in January.

And, King only signed a new contract with Bournemouth two months ago. Supposedly we made enquiries in the summer and he was keen to join us but we weren't willing to match Bournemouth's price tag.

The thought of Allardyce managing the club I've supported for over 50yrs make's me sad and angry in equal measure, just can't stand the man, utter fraud of a manager, and if i'm honest I will seriously give it some thought to whether to go the game as long as he's in charge and that's the sad part.
I've already made my mind up not to mate. However I'm moving down to Cornwall in the new year so I suppose that makes my decisiin a bit easier.

We need more "hits" in the transfer market.

Our post-Moyes record is awful.

When you see the likes of Gabriel Jesus, Richarlison etc coming into the league and settling in straight away you have to question the logic of paying massive premiums for "PL proven" talent.

In fact had we signed those 2 players (paid for with money not spent on Siggurdsson with £10m left over for a centre back) this team would have been top 6 contenders.

Unfortunately watching videos of any player makes them look boss.

The reality is most of them are rubbish.

It's Oumars position now.
Yea but I'm not going to sit through a load of real socieadad games.

He's better than Oumar. Ironically he reminds me of a younger Giroud

We need more "hits" in the transfer market.

Our post-Moyes record is awful.

When you see the likes of Gabriel Jesus, Richarlison etc coming into the league and settling in straight away you have to question the logic of paying massive premiums for "PL proven" talent.

In fact had we signed those 2 players (paid for with money not spent on Siggurdsson with £10m left over for a centre back) this team would have been top 6 contenders.

And it was bad with moyes martinez was ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back