Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he did at first, then has been out the team/squad despite being our best player at times. I wouldn't want any player to be happy with that.

Agreed , I do t see how any player can be happy with being given a chance, playing well when given that chance and then being dropped . He wants to play and he has been one of our better players when on the pitch.

A left back and an additional forward are the key ones having looked at our squad. Holgate has made the centre back position less urgent.

Should lose some of the deadwood too if we can and shift Barkley.

Last edited:

Walcott? To me he's a more experienced version of Lookman but lacks a football brain, would probably work well with our counter attack style though.

Octopus is the one animal I won't eat, due to it being intelligent. It's a logically flawed principal, but that's for a different thread.

On topic, my original statement was based on the idea that Mosh has already paid a lot of comp to sack managers. Unless the dream candidate was available and willing to come (Simeone) then I think he will let Sam see out his contract and lay a good foundation, which personally I think he will.
I'm guessing that, using the same principle , you eat lots of people from Birkenhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back