Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

images

Bit weird that we are still hearing shouts for the Willian Jose / Giroux / Benteke grocks. I know Sam is similar but those are players Koeman wanted. Should be looking at other types honestly.

At very very very least, they need to bring in a left back

I could semi understand if they left the other positions til Summer as you're never gonna get a quality centre half or striker in Jan without paying 10x what they're worth

At very very very least, they need to bring in a left back

I could semi understand if they left the other positions til Summer as you're never gonna get a quality centre half or striker in Jan without paying 10x what they're worth

Left back is crucial....

Striker we have Niasse, DCL and Sandro....could add another young lad if there aren't any top ones available and sandro/niasse are punted.

Share the workload.

...other than Lennon nutmegging him, I though young Alfie Mawson played well for Swansea last night. He wins his headers, he’s quite mobile, comfortable on the ball and he’s a genuine threat from set pieces. First noticed him playing for England U21s a year or so ago and he’s one to keep an eye on.

Me too...also read a few articles on him.

Playing LCB as well,

Mawson / Holgate / Keane would be 3 good centre back options long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back