Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a lot of people like it mate, the ones who don't tend to be the ones caught out for telling fibs

....you're on there quite a bit aren't you?

Not really I don't seem to get ITK information from the "horses mouth" only what I find on Newsnow, Skysports, Talksport etc! and I share with the people who like to chat about possible transfers on a site which has a forum called "The transfer RUMOUR thread"

Think you are referring to a common practice within sport, which I commented on sharing something regarding a medical and went straight into the charts with.....

We would get more information methinks from people who might be associated with the club if they were not chased off the page, plus I believe we have had a incredible comments which lightened peoples day, the one where someone said he sorted the catering out at Finch Farm and they had ordered extra ham and cheese finger food, absolute gold....for example!

So as a New Years resolution try to be a bit more positive about life mate, and enjoy your New Year

Not really I don't seem to get ITK information from the "horses mouth" only what I find on Newsnow, Skysports, Talksport etc! and I share with the people who like to chat about possible transfers on a site which has a forum called "The transfer RUMOUR thread"

Think you are referring to a common practice within sport, which I commented on sharing something regarding a medical and went straight into the charts with.....

We would get more information methinks from people who might be associated with the club if they were not chased off the page, plus I believe we have had a incredible comments which lightened peoples day, the one where someone said he sorted the catering out at Finch Farm and they had ordered extra ham and cheese finger food, absolute gold....for example!

So as a New Years resolution try to be a bit more positive about life mate, and enjoy your New Year

I'm delighted with life mate, thanks for the best wishes. Season's best wishes to you too

I'm really looking forward to us announcing our new striker on 01. January. We've had about 18 months to identify one and sort out a deal, so it's so exciting to finally find out who will fire us back into Europe this season!

You're welcome

Christmas number one mate @Bungle always ITK

@Stephenlloyd often doubts my info and attacks me but I just have to brush haters like him off and continue to have faith in the information I provide the community with.

Number one spot is reserved though and I can't claim to have anywhere near the ITK ability as @Moomin, who I'm sure will go on to prove yet again in the January transfer window that he is far and away the most legitimate source on here.

At very very very least, they need to bring in a left back

I could semi understand if they left the other positions til Summer as you're never gonna get a quality centre half or striker in Jan without paying 10x what they're worth

I actually tend to agree with this, left back should be abit of a priority, but with the emergance of the likes of DCL & Holgate we could wait until the ideal player becomes availible, as we have proved we can score goals, and be tight at the back.

Maybe id be talking differently were we not in a run of 4 wins in 5 (albeit against some of the worst teams in the league)

I don't want Giroud anyway we need pace he's a bit immobile and he's knocking on a bit now
Your correct there, but I still think there's a good player somewhere in him. I wouldn't be disappointed if we got him. Strikers are limited at this time if the year Also he does have loads of premier league experience, only problem is some of our fans would start to give up on him after 2 games.

You are right some of the fans would give up on him after 2 games , but they are the extremely patient ones.
The majority would give up on him after the first mid controlled ball or first mid placed pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back