Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
By January 1st we should Bolasie and McCarthy fit to play , hopefully Seamus will come back in January sometime and Barkley as well if not already sold.
If we added a striker like Benteke to the existing squad I think we would be quite well fixed.
Left back also needs to be sorted but I would prefer that whoever is brought in for that position is a long term replacement and if that means waiting until the summer , then so be it.
It would interesting to see Kenny get a couple of games there while playing in a team that is not struggling for form.

Is Ben Mee pacy and athletic?
Gents, Michael Keane is very fast. He's tall, athletic, and fast. He's looked lost out there at times and hasn't been healthy, that's for sure. But I know there were folks at Burnley that stated he was the second fastest guy in the team behind Andre Gray. Now whether or not Sam rates him is another story. But Williams is not good and can't continue to play.

Gents, Michael Keane is very fast. He's tall, athletic, and fast. He's looked lost out there at times and hasn't been healthy, that's for sure. But I know there were folks at Burnley that stated he was the second fastest guy in the team behind Andre Gray. Now whether or not Sam rates him is another story. But Williams is not good and can't continue to play.

Get some italian cb in

....we are being linked with Bristol City left back, Joe Bryan. Have to admit to not knowing anything about him, clearly rumours of Liam Walsh going to Bristol City so perhaps the clubs are talking business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back