Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...reports that Steve Walsh and Martin Glover (Chief Scout) watched Lille defender, Suomaoro, on Wednesday. We’ve been linked with him for a week or so.

Interesting that one report is suggesting Everton should be looking at Lokomotiv Moscow CB, Kvirkvelia. This suggests to me that the press read GOT and more specifically @bluestevon.

Wouldnt be the first time!

Lozano and Dembele...would be nice alongside a super u21 left back.

Dembele is raw and not seen any credible link to us so far mate, potential yes a lot of it, but could be a case of having two young strikers both of whom have major improving to do to reach the standard of being a top striker in this league, question becomes are we better served getting one who is or has already been at that level in for a couple of seasons whilst DCL and hopefully Sandro develop?

As for Lozano - looks potentially a superstar in the making, but unless i'm mistaken he's had less than 6 months playing in Europe and that being in a second rate league, a huge gamble for that type of money, is he REALLY worth giving PSV 5 times the 7m they paid for him just this July? (not that i have seen any credible links to him either tbf)

I like the Bournemouth forwards. Been very unlucky with injury but they are quality players: Callum Wilson and Josh King. I'd also go for mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back