Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd be awful in the PL. Injury prone and only made to look good by the god-awful standard of the Scottish league. Spending £30-40m on him would be an absolute joke on our part, may as well chuck £30-40m at Chris Wood.

I reckon majority of people on here shouting for him are going based off what everyone else says and have never actually seen him play.

He did score against PSG in style... I think he just needs a good team behind him and mentors like rooney and Ferguson that can bring the best out of him. :)

See the Bristol City left sided player last night? First time I have seen him live, and wow, looks the business. Joe Bryon.
I mentioned in the Leighton Baines thread last night that we should go for him if Bristol City don't go up this season. We were scouting him near the end of Martinez tenure so there should be a nice dossier on him somewhere.

I mentioned in the Leighton Baines thread last night that we should go for him if Bristol City don't go up this season. We were scouting him near the end of Martinez tenure so there should be a nice dossier on him somewhere.

Were we? Missed that.

Yeah, looks great we should go for him weather they come up or not

Yeah, looks great we should go for him weather they come up or not
If he's like that every night, hecks yeah. Again, though, he didn't play LB until about 10 minutes left. Made a couple tough tackles, but it was hard to tell. Man, did he have skills going forward, though. Had some pace, too.

If he signs and plays well you will say he is brilliant.

You are one of the biggest flip floppers on here.

No Moomin I am not you.

Flopper...well you must be in the first place. At least I won't pretend to know some kind of inside info about signings. Welcome to Everton this welcome to Everton that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back