Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do we really need a centre back? Sam somehow managed to sort Williams and Holgate didn't deserve to be dropped. We have Jagielka and Keane on the bench (and I think Keane will be back in the first team soon replacing Williams) and Mori is coming back from an injury. Unless we're getting rid of someone, there's no need for a 5th CB.

Left back and striker must be a priority.

Oh and we would do with a proper winger when we get rid of Mirallas, but maybe it'll be the spot for Onyekuru.

Do we really need a centre back? Sam somehow managed to sort Williams and Holgate didn't deserve to be dropped. We have Jagielka and Keane on the bench (and I think Keane will be back in the first team soon replacing Williams) and Mori is coming back from an injury. Unless we're getting rid of someone, there's no need for a 5th CB.

I'd say striker and left back equally most important....centre back if we have time.

Oh and we would do with a proper winger when we get rid of Mirallas, but maybe it'll be the spot for Onyekuru.

I think we do need a central defender, Jags isn't really up to it now because he's be playing if he was. Williams has been awful until the Westham match and didn't get dropped ( I know we only had him and Holgate fit). Jags is our best central defender but obviously doesn't have the pace anymore. I agree we need a replacement for Baines. He's still a decent player but can't get up and down the wing like he used to. If only we could find a young Steven Pienaar. Used to love him and Baines.

What Tierney rumours?!
There aren’t any credible ones just wishful thinking by some people
I’d love us to sign him or Sessegon (sp) from Fulham but it isn’t going to happen.
Anyway Oliver on loan till the end of the season and some Steve Walsh out of nowhere worldybfor LB
Overhaul in the summer with a new manager who isn’t Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back