Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strange that we would keep McCarthy over Morgan, granted Morgan looks the shadow of the player he should be, but surely there must be major question marks over Jamo.

So looks like :

Mirallas, Besic, Morgan, Ross, Niasse out so far.
Nzonzi, Tosun IN.
I will be disappointed seeing Ross leave, but that's probably 99% certain. If McCarthy could improve his fitness I'd rather him than Schneiderlin for the reason Mccarthy is more aggressive better tackler runs with the ball quite well, but Schneiderlin is a much more eligant player and better passer but I'm not sure we needs that in our midfield at the moment.

Yet he’s started him in every game he’s managed so far?
I still think whoever we sign defensively we will still see a fair bit of Martina, to be fair lately he's done ok, I'm quite happy having him as a back up squad member if needed. You've got to have players that are happy being back up players, you can't for example have 2 top LBs and keep them both happy, one has to know he's not going to play as much.

I still think whoever we sign defensively we will still see a fair bit of Martina, to be fair lately he's done ok, I'm quite happy having him as a back up squad member if needed. You've got to have players that are happy being back up players, you can't for example have 2 top LBs and keep them both happy, one has to know he's not going to play as much.
But there's back up players and then there's Martina, it's a shock he's even in the league

Is van Aanholt playing for Palace tonight? Would expect some interest from Sam there but would only be a stop gap signing for me, so a no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back