Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strange that we would keep McCarthy over Morgan, granted Morgan looks the shadow of the player he should be, but surely there must be major question marks over Jamo.

So looks like :

Mirallas, Besic, Morgan, Ross, Niasse out so far.
Nzonzi, Tosun IN.
Providing he stays injury free (Big big if) McCarthy is a better player, him and Gana would be a much more fluid combination.

Id love us to get rid of all the above apart from Ross obviously. You can add Jags, Williams, Lennon, and the youngsters like Pennington and Henen to that list. We have some unbelievable dross when you think about it.

Posted in the Schneiderlin thread yesterday that the West Ham ITK has said that N'Zonzi is number one target for them this window but they face a lot of competition.

Schneiderlin is also on their shortlist which makes me think that if we get N'Zonzi, they will push for Schneiderlin.

Posted in the Schneiderlin thread yesterday that the West Ham OTK has said that N'Zonzi is number one target for them this window but the face a lot of competition.

Schneiderlin is also on their shortlist which makes me think that if we get N'Zonzi, they will push for Schneiderlin.

I don’t think anyone would mind seeing Schneiderlin leave. And we’d get a decent fee too.

Providing he stays injury free (Big big if) McCarthy is a better player, him and Gana would be a much more fluid combination.

Id love us to get rid of all the above apart from Ross obviously. You can add Jags, Williams, Lennon, and the youngsters like Pennington and Henen to that list. We have some unbelievable dross when you think about it.

I get your point but the fact that he is NEVER fit means he isn’t a better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back