Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should get on well with the manager then.:)

I'd take him on loan for 6 months to see how he does. If he gets anything like his Southampton form back he'll be the best attacking LB in the league. Still only 22.

If not, all it's cost us is the loan fee.

He's 4th choice at United and on good wages so they could agree to it.

What? He was never all that good at Saints. Just another overhyped failure.

We need goals and creativity, although I would like N’Zonzi is he really going to help with that?

Then there is the left back situation, so does this mean we are only going to purchase one attacker and two more defensive players?

What? He was never all that good at Saints. Just another overhyped failure.
Behave C. In his last season at Southampton he was named in the PFA team of the year and also made the England world cup squad ahead of Ashley Cole when just 18.

He's been hampered by injury at United and would be too risky to buy because of it. But you're wrong to deny what he did at Southampton.

Behave C. In his last season at Southampton he was named in the PFA team of the year and also made the England world cup squad ahead of Ashley Cole when just 18.

He's been hampered by injury at United and would be too risky to buy because of it. But you're wrong to deny what he did at Southampton.
He doesn't have the attitude to be a top player anyway!

One season, massively overrated imo

We need goals and creativity, although I would like N’Zonzi is he really going to help with that?

Then there is the left back situation, so does this mean we are only going to purchase one attacker and two more defensive players?
Well it's going to be hard to get rid of the amount we need to in order to free up space for new players as it is

BRB, just gonna rewind to when he tried to rip us on Twitter and big Seam Coleman pulled his kecks down within 40 odd seconds.

He stinks, he always has.

He doesn't have the attitude to be a top player anyway!

One season, massively overrated imo
That may well be true mate, but I don't know how you can possibly say that as fact when he has had so many injuries over the last 2+ years and isn't getting any game time to get match fit.

And as I said, you can't deny his form at Southampton which is what @Connor was doing.

That may well be true mate, but I don't know how you can possibly say that as fact when he has had so many injuries over the last 2+ years and isn't getting any game time to get match fit.

And as I said, you can't deny his form at Southampton which is what @Connor was doing.
Mourinho not long ago questioned his attitude in wanting to succeed

BRB, just gonna rewind to when he tried to rip us on Twitter and big Seam Coleman pulled his kecks down within 40 odd seconds.

He stinks, he always has.
Don't know about the twitter thing.

And Seamus Coleman has had his own kecks pulled down on more than one occasion, but that hasn't stopped him being the best RB in the league.

Eh, I can do and I have done and I will continue to do so.

He broke on to the scene and got the treatment every young English player gets nowadays. Got his big move and shockingly enough, he's been found out to be not all that.

There's better left-backs out there to go and find. No need to sign yet another United reject who is already on 110k a week.

Eh, I can do and I have done and I will continue to do so.

He broke on to the scene and got the treatment every young English player gets nowadays. Got his big move and shockingly enough, he's been found out to be not all that.

There's better left-backs out there to go and find. No need to sign yet another United reject who is already on 110k a week.
Okay mate. So the majority view of the members of the PFA are wrong and you are right.

Leave it with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back