Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more than just Tosen in and Dembele is definitely affordable.
I suppose he is affordable at £18m to £20m. And yes, he could be an addition to the squad. I just don't see him as our main striker. I accept he's still young though.
Considering the old firm game is the hardest most competitive game in the Scottish League I thought he was disappointing.

Tosun actually looks like a good player but you never really know how someone will perform even if you bring them in from the PL.

N'Zonzi is an absolute powerhouse and if we have any chance of getting him we should be all over it. Him, Rooney and Gueye in midfield might just work.

We still need a top winger though and a first choice left back. I wouldn't be surprised if we go for Gray or Mahrez as either would be great for us.

Luke Shaw on loan would also be a great shout if we had an option to buy but his price will always be over the silly money they paid for him.

Could be a good shout, but Man U price? and what wages would he be wanting?

I suppose he is affordable at £18m to £20m. And yes, he could be an addition to the squad. I just don't see him as our main striker. I accept he's still young though.
Considering the old firm game is the hardest most competitive game in the Scottish League I thought he was disappointing.
He didn’t have his best day out there but Celtic overall under-performed.

There will be loads of players desperate for a World Cup spot who we could offer first team football to. We just need to identify them and pay a good fee and get them in early.

Schneiderlin could go Newcastle, West Ham, Southampton, Leicester for what we bought him for in my opinion.
When United stick 6 past Saints later, their gaffer will get sacked. They will get Koeman back and he will spunk all the £75m Virgil money. Morgan going back to Saints deffo an option.

Luke Shaw is a fat mess who eats lard for breakfast
Should get on well with the manager then.:)

I'd take him on loan for 6 months to see how he does. If he gets anything like his Southampton form back he'll be the best attacking LB in the league. Still only 22.

If not, all it's cost us is the loan fee.

He's 4th choice at United and on good wages so they could agree to it.

Hype alone means we wouldn’t pick him up for that price. One of the top 6 would pay that on the off chance he lives up to the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back