Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the squad needs better players and 2 good players for each position. You can then sell players in the summer to. McCarthy
Jagielka
Sandro if not upto it by then
Williams
Martina
Lennon
Browning
Pennington
Robles

We can punt out about 10 players and still have a couple for each position ;)

Last 2 press conferences...available on youtube.

If we are looking a left back then Tierney is the answer. I know he just signed a new Celtic contract, but that was to preserve the value of their asset. £30m will get him, and yes that sounds a lot but for me it's a no brainer.

Nzonzi is also a great option. 25m is more than fine. He improves us enormously and we can bin some of our numerous crabs.

That's 55M and that's without a Centre Forward.

Thats an awful lot of money being spent by a manager who many on here want to see gone in 6 months time.

Tierney looks far to light weight. Not made an impression on this game.

A game in which former Accrington Stanley player Josh Windass is playing in.

Kind of makes you think. SPL is probably comparable to lower championship. This match is so devoid of an quality. Laugh when people say Celtic would finish top 6 in the prem.
Celtic would give the top 6 teams a game in a cup match now and then during a season. But over the whole course of a season I'd have them mid-table at best. And thats being generous. Not enough quality throughout.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back