Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re just going to loan him until someone can buy him for £3m.

Sake. I had hopes for him.

You never know mate, but i do reckon a loan till the summer would give him more chance of making it here in the short/long term than sitting behind DCL, Tosun? and maybe another for minutes.

Should go for Gaitan who Athletico want to flog on mate, still only 29 and was brilliant as Benfica, and honestly decent whenever i have seen him get a chance for Athletico too.

Fast, skilful and can go past players and is naturally left sided, seen some stuff saying they'd be willing to let him go and for less than they paid for him

He'd bring a bit of magic for sure. In terms of value we couldn't really go wrong but I think he's been linked to go to to Mexican or South American clubs.

He'd bring a bit of magic for sure. In terms of value we couldn't really go wrong but I think he's been linked to go to to Mexican or South American clubs.

World cup year, still only 29 and on the fringes and apparently thats fuelling him wanting to move, so could see him going to a high profile league - even at a lower down club than he's at to get into that squad.

Already have - albeit an injured one, a Argentinian international here already which 'could' help matters

For anyone still banging the dembele drum I hope you are watching the old firm game. It has summed up everything I have said about him.

He has a complete inability to hold up play and link midfield to attack. He is so overrated it's unreal. Half the player that leigh Griffiths is. I hope we are no where near this fella.

Anyone know a single left back they'd actually want here? You know, that you've actually watched? Ben Davies from Spurs is very good and if Rose is first choice he probably isn't that mad on being a bench warmer, but Poch loves to rotate so he won't sell him.

Past that, Creswell is half decent and I'm struggling to think of anyone else who might be remotely available. Moyesy would even make us pay about £25m for him. Maybe the young lad Chilwell who would cost even more.

Lets hope our scouts look beyond the Prem for once.

Ryan Bertrand at Southampton.

Built in the Baines mould, loves a tackle and bombs forward too.

Ideal.

Tierney looks far to light weight. Not made an impression on this game.

A game in which former Accrington Stanley player Josh Windass is playing in.

Kind of makes you think. SPL is probably comparable to lower championship. This match is so devoid of an quality. Laugh when people say Celtic would finish top 6 in the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back