Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will raise a little cheer if Mirallas the snakey fraud finally leaves in Jan.
Swapping his squad position for Nzonzi or Tosun is a no brainer.

I like Tierney but I don’t even think he’s a left back for a top premiership side as he’s just too defensive, he hasnt got the attacking game for the premier league.

I’d still love to sign him still but he’s not the answer at left back, long term, he’s a left sided centre half preferably in a 3 but long term he’ll be fine in a 2.

You ever seen him play? Because he's a very attacking fullback, and as for him being naturally a cb, utter nonsense, he's about 5'9 mate.

Why sell 5 and bring in 5 ?

We've got far too many players...
Because the squad needs better players and 2 good players for each position. You can then sell players in the summer to. McCarthy
Jagielka
Sandro if not upto it by then
Williams
Martina
Lennon
Browning
Pennington
Robles

Midfield only;

Besic + McCarthy = adios. No point in keeping them
Mirallas = Adios. Cant even make the bench and wanted to go in summer
Klaassen = Adios. If Allardyce says Sandro cant adapt then what about klaassen lol
Schneiderlin = Adios. I'm not sure what he does anymore.

Source?

I like Tierney but I don’t even think he’s a left back for a top premiership side as he’s just too defensive, he hasnt got the attacking game for the premier league.

I’d still love to sign him still but he’s not the answer at left back, long term, he’s a left sided centre half preferably in a 3 but long term he’ll be fine in a 2.
Hi boris. Merry Christmas. Are you thinking of John tierney that used to play for Chelsea and England. Have a great NYE.

So tell me, where was that game he started and we lost because he wasnt producing? When was that? I dont remember it.

Neither did you, because it didnt happen. I get it, hes awkward, but until he actually DOESNT produce for just 1 game, which is far less leniency than DCL gets right now, its absolutely absurd to write him off like that. You have yet to see him play a bad game that cost us anything, and yet you just want to toss him to the wind. You and Koeman would be best buddies.

Man, you're talking out of your ass here. Firstly, why you twisting what I said? Secondly, Niasse is a terrible footballer. Terrible. He's got a half decent finish on him but that's it. The ball used to bounce off Lukaku less than it does this guy. DId you see him against Liverpool? Atrocious. Lost the ball EVERY single time, and mostly was unable to even control it. It doesn't matter he's not costing us games, he's a forward, he can be pants and we still not lose. If he was a defender he'd have cost us more points than Ashley 'kin Williams this season. Give yer 'ead a wobble lad.

ATM no one is leaving. For a player to leave another club has to come for them. Now has there been any transfer rumour regarding any of our players leaving apart from Barkley?

None as far as I know so there are no leavers as yet, cannot just name players and say sell or out, get real.

Dude, we all know who should go, starting with Mirrallas. There'll be bids made don't you fret. Just because it ain't up on the BBC yet doesn't mean we aren't getting shot of a few. Probably a fair old few tbh.

You've answered the question your self, we haven't got any choice other than playing him, that is truly disgraceful it came to that. That's why I'll be over the moon to get another striker in so we see less of him. I don't really want to be mean to him, but when he plays I just don't see a very good player in there, it actually disapoints me everytime he's on the team sheet as I know we will produce very little going forward and that is usually the case.
All I'm saying is if we had Giroud up front he'd look just as crap in most peoples eyes because it's the rest of the team who can't do it up front. Not DCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back