January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BFS..." Now listen here Arda, i know you've been at Barcelona but here we don't do that tiki taka crap, we serve big meals smothered in gravy...what do you mean it's passing football, we'll have none of that either...."
Actually A Madrid were he shined was closer to how we play or at least probably want to play.

I just think he might be past it.

Actually A Madrid were he shined was closer to how we play or at least probably want to play.

I just think he might be past it.
Really mate because I never saw that when i watched A.M when he was there. They may concede position to the likes of Barca & Real but always saw them more hold their own with plenty of counter attacking power and a c.m. who broke with the forward line. However you may be right about him being on the downward curve but sure he would have enough of an influence here, depending on price.

If there's one position we can afford to overlook for now, it's the no 10. Good player but blows very hot and cold.
Would actually say we could do with a proper number 10 tbh, we have no creativity around that area at all.

Shows how crap our recruitment has been when we have signed 3 number 10s yet could still do with another one lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back