Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really rate him.

Maybe @bluestevon has caught him in action out there.

He's a good player mate when I've seen him without ever looking absolutely stand-out - in the games I've seen him in for zenit anyway

Really weird link like, cos as i said he's hardly been lighting up a poor league for one of the better teams either

He's absolutely rapid????? Maybe try catch some EL games instead of YouTubing everything.

Not seen him in the EL mate, just going off the games i have watched him in for Zenit this season, against the Moscow teams, then again Zenit have been in terrible form this season so far, so maybe not the best judge, had to say who he reminds me of - probably go with Vlasic from the current team we have - kind of doesn't striker me as fast - but people don't really get back at him either - as i said though wouldn't say i've seen him enough to judge well really

Incredibly frustrating that we're not even looking at getting a Chelsea player involved in the Barkley deal - they have so many good players surplus to requirements: Batshuayi, Loftus-Cheek, Zouma, Abraham

Not seen him in the EL mate, just going off the games i have watched him in for Zenit this season, against the Moscow teams, then again Zenit have been in terrible form this season so fare, so maybe not the best judge, had to say who he reminds me of - probably go with Vlasic from the current team we have

I've caught a couple of EL games because I like Mancini (and some of their other Argies).

Not got a clue what foot he's meant to be either.

I've caught a couple of EL games because I like Mancini (and some of their other Argies).

Not got a clue what foot he's meant to be either.

Oh he's definitely very two footed mate, think part of his issue is he can't decide which one to use sometimes though and gets himself in a mess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back