Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter waffle, he was bought well before w sold Rom, and only played cos, we failed with bids for strikers in the summer.

Total tin-hat dream crap here I am afraid.

can you please tell me who has played most games as Centre forward this season and who did last year..

I would like us to sign Angelino, a 21 year old Spanish left back. Owned by Man City but currently on loan at NAC Breda.
Ultra attacking, great dribbler.

And Kik Perie, a 17 year old centre back playing in Holland. Left footed, brilliant on the ball, would need 3 years or so more to fill out but he will be a top player.

Angelino is a no no as he wouldn’t pass the Zat test ( too old )
The Kik lad I know nothing about
Luke Shaw or Bertrand would be my choice for LB
I’d ideally want Tierney but he’s not going anywhere yet and when he does it’ll be to one of the Sky 6

Although wasn't it HK who once said he liked a right-footed left back and a left-footed right back?
That was back when they were were called Right Full Back and Left Full Back
The idea of playing them on the side of their supposed weaker foot was to stop players coming inside ( no Funny innuendos please )
That was back in the day when being able to use both feet to kick a football was taken for granted. and full backs mainly defended and didn’t attack as much as they do now

Utter waffle, he was bought well before w sold Rom, and only played cos, we failed with bids for strikers in the summer.

Total tin-hat dream crap here I am afraid.

Who played as our out and out No 9 last season , Lukaku
Who has played the most minutes as our out and out No 9 this season , DCL
Wether by design, accident or incompetence DCL has effectively replaced Lukaku this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back