Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Add the “replacements” to Stones and Lukaku to that. And people wonder why we are crap lol

Williams and rooney / but DCL has been his main replacement. 90m for a 1.5m kid .. says all we need to know.

but our deluded paradoy owner said we were in for costa and cavani the day after the window shut, so allls good at house everton.

bit of a contradition there mate to talk about proven striker and Dolberg.

Fine prospect but totally unproven
What a fine company, i am a-midst.

Guess i need not worry, about it after all. It seem to be all under control. The expertise and situation, that is.

I will leave it to you then.

COYB

i think for the time being we need to give the Dutch league a massive swerve

anigif_enhanced-25096-1398441353-1.gif

That's Klaassen trying to get out too

Bit before my time. Not making the connection. Feel free to help me out.
I know he played in the 80’s and scored twice in the 5 years he played at Everton, google failed to tell me much more
Young LB \ CB signed from 2nd Division birminghan. Athletic, strong, earned the monika Psycho and was Everton's right footed left back in our two titles in the 80s (though in the latter campaign he played CB to cover for injuries).
Being right footed is not necessarily a hinderance, if the team is set up right.

From what I can remember Ross has a good game in 3-4 matches. I think he will find it difficult to sustain a place in the Spurs or Chelsea team.

Chelsea have Hazard and Willian and Spurs with Ericsson Dembele and Lamala so I wish him luck going up against that.

Does anyone really know why his off ? The last I heard he didn’t like Koeman having a pop at him.

I keep telling you it’s the 19 yr old bicycle riding, shell suit wearing , pimple faced gangstas that are running him out of town

Williams and rooney / but DCL has been his main replacement. 90m for a 1.5m kid .. says all we need to know.

but our deluded paradoy owner said we were in for costa and cavani the day after the window shut, so allls good at house everton.

Utter waffle, he was bought well before w sold Rom, and only played cos, we failed with bids for strikers in the summer.

Total tin-hat dream crap here I am afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back