Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got in a taxi yesterday and the driver told me he had craig Shakespeare in the back about a week ago taking him up to finch farm.

He told him that we're going all out for marhez. Wouldn't of thought anything of it but I remembered someone saying something similar on here a while back.

Has there been any chatter about this?

He is off to RS to replace Coutiniho I believe, think it was on SkySports that they had enquired, Thursday or friday

If you were in an Everton management position of course you'd tell your taxi driver your clubs transfer plans.
I presume Mr Shakespeare would be sacked if he shared that kind of info

Well, yeah. It's not like anything like that has ever happened before. Also how could he be sacked? What proof would there be from a legal stand point? It's a fairly easy link, I wouldn't of gave it a second thought but like I said I remember someone banging on about it on here.

jinkyalia mentioned it, but then again everything he calls doesn't happen.

Ah, I'll put it down to a coincidence then, Cheers

He is off to RS to replace Coutiniho I believe, think it was on SkySports that they had enquired, Thursday or friday

Literally as soon as I posted that it came up with that story on my news feed :lol: typical.

Oh well was all bull, nevermind.

We need to go balls deep for a LB now.

I honestly would be very happy with Shaw. Other then him not too sure who else is out there?

His passing matrices are not good either, he's not an effective pivot.

tenor.gif

Not a fan of Shaw but if he can hit previous levels it would be good. Not going to come cheap though.

Shaw/tierney/sessegnon would be my 3.

Can't say I've seen that much of either Tierney or Sessegnon. Shaw has premier league experience, good age. I think he's suffered not playing regularly.

The other 2 bit of a gamble not playing in the league, but who knows.

We must address that position next though

Nope United have one year contract extensions they can activate on all there players running out of their deals mate
I saw that on twitter. The other day but shaw wasn’t mentioned, it was blind, herrara and can’t remember the other one but it wasn’t shaw. I’m not saying you’re wrong just saying what I read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back