Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a flaw in this plan. Apparently we cant identify a decent player even if they kicked us in the face.
It does involve actual scouting yes. I would hope the club or Walsh at least would look to implement that into place following the disaster of the summer.

Or at least moshiri should be demanding it. A way to buy cheap and sell high.

Even if it solidified us as a selling club, would we not be better off long term selling for big money regularly and therefore be able to replace easier?

Why do you do this adve mate?

You have no idea what the club want. So why claim you do?

It’s weird.
Because it is what I would do and I suspect you too if you stopped seeing it from a fans perspective.

You cant seriously still buy all the hype. The priority is the stadium.

Barkley - not involved - gone
Mirallas - not involved - gone

Now the same just needs to happen to Stecklenburg and Besic whilst long term strategy needs to be deciding on Klaassen and Sandro. If they are not going to be used there is zero point in keeping them.

I appreciate a lot of people have a soft spot for Niasse but he is an obvious candidate to go, despite the fact that he has a decent for return on time played, but he simply isn't the quality required to push on.

One if not both of Jags and Williams will be gone at the end of the season I am sure and one of McCarthy or Schneiderlin can go too if not both.

Too many players on the books contributing nothing so it needs trimming drastically by about 8-10 with about 3-4 better quality players brought in.

The club dont want europa league since it requires a much larger squad. They want mid table while the stadium is built.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Barkley - not involved - gone
Mirallas - not involved - gone

Now the same just needs to happen to Stecklenburg and Besic whilst long term strategy needs to be deciding on Klaassen and Sandro. If they are not going to be used there is zero point in keeping them.

I appreciate a lot of people have a soft spot for Niasse but he is an obvious candidate to go, despite the fact that he has a decent for return on time played, but he simply isn't the quality required to push on.

One if not both of Jags and Williams will be gone at the end of the season I am sure and one of McCarthy or Schneiderlin can go too if not both.

Too many players on the books contributing nothing so it needs trimming drastically by about 8-10 with about 3-4 better quality players brought in.
Agreed this scattergun approach doesn't work. We need to refocus around a smaller high quality squad with the right attitude. I'm glad the bad eggs have gone or will be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back