Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soumaro link has already been squashed by hos agent hasn’t it?

If The media is to be believed and United really have offered Mhiktyran to Arsenal as part of the Sanchez deal I feel we should make a move for him when Sanchez ultimately chooses City

Quality under rated player going out from under the eyes of Mourinho... He is bad for it

If The media is to be believed and United really have offered Mhiktyran to Arsenal as part of the Sanchez deal I feel we should make a move for him when Sanchez ultimately chooses City

Quality under rated player going out from under the eyes of Mourinho... He is bad for it
That's the song gone then........... ' Soumaro Soumaro I love you Soumaro your only a day away' F**** off sharpish.

He's ideal for Allardyce I'd have thought. He can stop moves developing and has a knack of getting up and down the field efficiently. He;s a younger more defensively solid alternative to Baines.

If we let him go to Newcastle on a loan there's something wrong here.

Of course is there is without a doubt! ( the latter )

Just say we want Tierney.

Tierney is open to a move to us, but won't leave Celtic this window and Celtic won't sell.

We see Tierney as the left-back for the next decade... or as a player we can make a huge profit on if needs be.

Is it worth then going out and spending £15m on a stop-gap this month, and jeopardising that move, or - should Garbutt impress in training - 'go with what we've got' for four months.

I'm not saying it's the right approach. I'm not saying that is what is happening. But, it could be a possibility.

My personal opinion is that we'll get a left-back in the next two weeks. But we'll see some more players cleared out, first.
And where have you seen that Tierney is open to a move to us? Please tell?

£200k p/wk for another no.10?

Nah

100% agree that Mhiktyran is a fabulous footballer....but we don't need another number 10.....and Mhiktyran is only as good as the players around him and their ability to read the game and make smart runs around him, this is in my opinion our weakest area.

...linked with Soumaoro for a number of weeks and Sky Sports now reporting £18m interest in the 25 year old centre back. I’ve not seen anything from his agent quashing the rumour. There’s not a lot to see on YouTube, plus he’s been out for a while with a serious Achilles injury.

From the limited amount I have seen, he looks a similar type to Micah Richards.

...linked with Soumaoro for a number of weeks and Sky Sports now reporting £18m interest in the 25 year old centre back. I’ve not seen anything from his agent quashing the rumour. There’s not a lot to see on YouTube, plus he’s been out for a while with a serious Achilles injury.

From the limited amount I have seen, he looks a similar type to Micah Richards.

I am back in the excited column then, i was super excited when we were first linked back in december,he is comfortable across the back 4 he is andtrong physical presence as well as pacey and able to play the ball out as well as fulfill the full back roles.... the only negative is that he is right footed though

So who do we think are the likely sales left this window?

Besic and Niasse seem to head the list. Lennon out is possible. Despite what BFS says I think a loan to another team in the league would suit Klaassen. Robles? Who am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back