Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

...more links with Martin Terrier this evening. Looks like a mobile striker in the DCL mode but with goals in him. I appreciate YouTube can be a bit flattering.

Apparently they are after 20 million Euro's. Given we were looking at him for a "Punt" sized fee in the summer I'd be surprised if we agreed to pay anything in that region?

David Ornstein makes this observation in the BBC's report on Walcott having a medical: "Everton run a lengthy medical and therefore it makes sense to get it started while negotiations are ongoing so that if/when agreement is reached the deal can be completed, rather than having to then start the medical."

Apart from being a well boring thing to say, it made me wonder what he means about us running a long medical. Longer than everyone else? Unnecessarily long? Are we keeping players in the waiting room for 35 minutes surrounded by prams and coughing like the doctor's?

I would like to commend all of those brave souls who posted today without mentioning the words back or left.

I have resisted the urge now for 2 days.

I'm thinking of forming a support group, you know. a bit like Alcholic Anonymous, were people can join and confess to how many days they haven't posted those two words you mention in your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back