January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a player he could have been but for injuries and greed.
We could be saying the same about a certain Nr Ross Barkley in 5 yrs time.
Although it’ll be due to injuries greed and the gangstas.
I see Conte is not going to play him in the FA cup replay and is organising a behind closed door friendly for him
Shows the faith he has in the player

disney-dog-no-3XiQswSmbjBiU
disney-dog-no-3XiQswSmbjBiU

.....day 17 of the January transfer window and here’s a round-up of rumours for this Wednesday morning:

- Various outlets report Theo Walcott has completed his medical and will finalise a move to Everton today. Depending on which you read, the fee is said to be £20m or £25m.

- The Daily Star say Everton have rejected a loan bid from Real Betis for 22 year old striker, Sandro Ramirez. The Toffees prefer a permanent deal and have set a minimum price tag of £8.8m.

- Estadio Deportivo reports the agent of Barcelona’s Aleix Vidal saying he is talking to clubs in Liverpool and Manchester about a possible transfer but fails to mention which specific teams. The 28 year old mainly plays right wing back.

- According to Guardian’s Deputy Sports Eitor, Ed Aarons, Everton will find out this week if they have won the race to sign French U21 Forward, Martin Terrier. The Toffees are apparently fighting it out with Bournemouth for the £13m rated Lille player, with Lyon also reported to be interested.

- Italian media is reporting that Inter Milan’s move for Barcelona midfielder, Rafinha, is being held up because the player is also considering an offer from Everton.

- Spanish news outlet, Marca, say Everton and Sevilla are interested in Eintracht Frankfurt midfielder, Omar Mascarell. The 24 year old left Real Madrid in 2016 after spending a season long loan at Derby County.

Apologies in advance, but I couldn’t see any links to a Left Back.

giphy.gif

I don't quite get the fascination with Dolberg. He's been very very poor this season and I can't see him succeeding in England. Although this could just be the Davy Klassen alarm bells ringing in my head.

I agree here, we had the usual suspects creaming their kecks about Dolberg, that he was the next big thing, cant get a game for the under 12's team at the moment as he has stunk the place out...

Bullet dodged here!

We could be saying the same about a certain Nr Ross Barkley in 5 yrs time.
Although it’ll be due to injuries greed and the gangstas.
I see Conte is not going to play him in the FA cup replay and is organising a behind closed door friendly for him
Shows the faith he has in the player

I’d say it’s more because he has been injured for 6 months and hasn’t played any football. It’s common practice.

We will go in for Nzonzi - key to look our for is if Sevilla start being linked with someone who plays in that position, we will move for Shaw as soon as United sign Rose from Spurs, we will grab at least 1 probably 17-22 year old 'punts' from abroad/lower divisions, and will sign a cb (that french bloke).

We will shift on about 7 by deadline day, a few of them late on. (Niasse West Brom/Newcastle, Lennon (Burnley), Lookman (loan - Bournemouth), Sandro (Sevilla/Athletico), Klassen (loan - Ajax), Schneiderlin (West Ham/Saints) and Williams (Swansea)

Mystic Steve strikes...
@orly @orly

I knew that
Just venting as I still can’t forgive him and he hasn’t once come out and thanked the club or the fans

It will upset him more than us. Imagine being a boyhood blue and everytime you come back to Goodison getting booed incessantly. Would be heart breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back