January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's a perfectly serviceable lower midtable PL left back.

Better than Martina - yes.

Anywhere near good enough for a club aiming for the top 6 - no

Do we have scouts?

Beg to differ mate. I will leave it there. But if he does arrive, I will have plenty to say.
By the way. Just looking at the snake on t v in the crowd btw.

I doubt we are I for him anyway, but if we did I reckon you’d both be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: FTY

Looking at cresswell for our LB, our club does my head in... saying we’re aiming for top 6 and looking at a lad who can’t even start for a mid table team.

Walsh needs to get off his ass and stop doing his scouting by watching match of the day in his slippers and a glass of port.

Look at the exotic signings Watford signed in the summer, them lads all look like they can do the 100m’s in less then 10 seconds and they cost peanuts from broke Brazilian teams.

Looking at cresswell for our LB, our club does my head in... saying we’re aiming for top 6 and looking at a lad who can’t even start for a mid table team.

Walsh needs to get off his ass and stop doing his scouting by watching match of the day in his slipper and a glass of port.

Look at the exotic signings Watford are bringing in, them lads all look like they can do the 100m’s in less then 10 seconds and they cost peanuts from broke Brazilian teams.

Are you jealous of.....Watford mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back