January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young is favoured by Mourinho, so it will be interesting to see if Shaw continues or if young comes back in now that he's served his ban.

Apparently Utd took up the option of extending his contract by a year according to a m.e.n article.

He's out of contract at the end of the season so shouldnt be that much.

Edit - ignore my post mate someone has already mentioned the 1 year extension

..reports that a few Championship clubs are interested in Everton youngster Anthony Evans who is in the last 6 months of his contract and scored 2 goals in Monday’s 2-1 U23 victory at Spurs.

Surprised we've let him get down to his last 6 months eggs. I know he didn't impress too much last season on loan but from the ganes I've seen him this season I think he's added a bit to his game. I thought he was excellent playing full back against Derby, he's definitely not a full back by any stretch but I felt maybe Unsworth was coaching him on the disciplined side of the game he will maybe need. Still young as well.

Davek's boy Kenedy is starting at LB, really Left Wingback, against Norwich in the cup replay. He's a complete son of a you know what. Terrible neck tatoos, pace, strength, relentless, already slapped someone and could've gotten sent off - the end product has been lacking a bit, but he's taken a corner or two and it's obvious he's got a cross in him.

Like to see him a bit more and he doesn't look as impressive as the lad from Bristol City in terms of single game appearances, but he looks pretty darn good. 21 years old.

Of course, this also means some stupid journo will be creating this rumor in the next 48 hours.

fcbhippo%253Aheader%3Fv%3D1502457964442

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back