January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whose Ozyakup?
For the Superman fans...
latest

Why would it make sense to Vardy? What is the point in leaving a team in 8th, with (if you look at the form guide) probably the best current chance of finishing 7th, for a team that is on current form is likely to end up 8th or 9th.

Leaving a team where he is a legend and very well paid, and swapping that for what quite frankly is highly unlikely to be much of an upgrade on what Leicester can achieve over the course of his contract. It's not like he's going to be signing a 5 year contract and could see perhaps the better long term potential. Christ he turned down a chance to join Arsenal because they couldn't sell themselves to him.

On top of that, people only leave here if they either have a clause or the owners are happy for them to go. Slap in transfer requests all you like, unless we get the a ridiculous bid and it suits us they are going nowhere (Mahrez). He has no clause in his contract, we don't need the money and the bloke is the talisman of the team.

You will not be signing Vardy.

Skysports latest

Vardy in talks with Everton over a proposed £20M move to Goodison. :bye:lollollollollollollol

images

Bernat. He's rated 79 on Fifa18, which we all know is the most important indicator of player ability. Plus Steve Walsh bases scouting on it. So it's a yes from me!

Cuco is a generous 71, for reference.

you forgot to mention his ever important potential of 83 with an age of 24. and if you read the comments on sofifa fans are saying hes underated and according to some could even be as high as 82/86. then while watching the latest youtube package you get so fired up he is world class why havent we signed him yet?!

The Vardy rumors can't be true. I'm not even against him as a player, but there is absolutely no reason to waste whatever budget we have on Jamie Vardy. We aren't in Europe, we are out of the cups, and our chances for reaching a European spot are slim. Focus our resources on positions of need.

I can confirm that they aren`t true mate, if that makes you feel any better x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back