Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be looking at a LB. Wendell from Bayer Leverkusen looks a good shout and is young. Quick and skillful as well as being sturdy. For a more experienced mind then maybe Bertrand ?

I'd ask for Dennis Suarez on loan maybe from Barca. Should have gone for Turan or Rafinha. Not sure who to really get for the middle of the park. Wendell comp vid below.

Last edited:

If we were looking a Southampton midfielder I'd go for Hojberg in all seriousness. Very tidy distributer who links the defence and the attack. Always looks to take the ball on the half turn.

Should be looking at a LB. Wendell from Bayer Leverkusen looks a good shout and is young. Quick and skillful as well as being sturdy. For a more experienced mind then maybe Bertrand ?

I'd ask for Dennis Suarez on loan maybe from Barca. Should have gone for Turan or Rafinha. Not sure who to really get for the middle of the park. Wendell comp vid below.

Joined yesterday

Youtube vids straight into the Transfer Thread.

Watching and waiting.

Reactions: FTY

Sign him up just for the song

Which makes me wonder even more why we sold Walsh.

I think Unsworth had a say in that mate. I really liked Liam Walsh, but for whatever reason he wasn't deemed good enough currently. The idiocy would be no buy back clause. The real shame is the money wasted on Schneiderlin, when we could have easily brought in Walsh, Beni and then Williams to cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back