Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw another link to Baba Rahman on loan. He's been training for several weeks at this point, but he hasn't played yet I don't think. By all accounts, really good in the tackle, I know he can cross a ball, but man, he hasn't played for quite some time. If he's healthy, we'd be getting a heck of a player.

Do Arsenal have any that they could sell us?
Should have came in for Gibbs as he was decent enough to do a job but nothing more tbh. The only LB we have is Kolasinac and Monreal who is gettin on abit but is still class. You could ask for AMN on a loan as he's class, infact he would solve the midfield issue of linking the defence to attack but I doubt Wenger would loan him out as he's just started to break through.

Do Arsenal have any that they could sell us?
No, no, no. Arsenal only buys strikers, man. Welbeck, Lacazette, Giroud, Sanchez, Iwobi, Lucas, Campbell.

CHELSEA loves left backs, or wing backs, or some sort of left sided something. But seriously, they are talking about getting Emerson? Baba Rahman, Kenedy, Alonso, didn't Zappacosta come on and play left this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back