Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

p106899.png

No mate.
He looks like Charles ‘Charlie’ Charles! All he needs is a pipe in his mouth :)

Left-back Danny Rose of Spurs anyone? Doesn't look his dream move is coming off to go to United with the upturn in form of Luke Shaw. Spurs fans hate him now. His wages are circa £40K per week. Would be a big signing on fee, but his age is 27 so in his prime!. Wishful thinking I know...

Left-back Danny Rose of Spurs anyone? Doesn't look his dream move is coming off to go to United with the upturn in form of Luke Shaw. Spurs fans hate him now. His wages are circa £40K per week. Would be a big signing on fee, but his age is 27 so in his prime!. Wishful thinking I know...
isn't he out injured at the moment? I thought that was why Ben Davis was starting.

Baba Rahman going on loan to Schalke. He's probably happy to go there, but man, that's one that would help.

I cannot believe, just like the summer, we are going to be so stupid as to no fill blatant gaps in our side.

Send Sandro to Sevilla and cash for N'Zonzi and be done with it. Ship Morgan out ASAP, Beni can do his role right now. Move Besic on.

I just don't understand the hold up. We've got a game with LCFC that is debatably our most important game all year and we've got Luke Garbutt registered. Thank god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back