Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no chance either us or the RS would be in for rondon. Him not wanting to move, but happy to travel from the Midlands to Liverpool every day doesn't even make sense.

There's no chance either us or the RS would be in for rondon. Him not wanting to move, but happy to travel from the Midlands to Liverpool every day doesn't even make sense.
I said weeks ago we should try to get him. Would suit well in Sams style. But never the less I hope we lose to Leicester so we can easily get rid of our current manger

I said weeks ago we should try to get him. Would suit well in Sams style. But never the less I hope we lose to Leicester so we can easily get rid of our current manger

I just don't want to go from lukaku to Marcus bent equivalents tbh. I want my strikers to score goals, especially as nobody else in our team contributes.

..the young Betis midfielder Fabián Ruiz looks decent but I suppose we already have Schneiderlin in that role. Ruiz is a very tall and elegant left footer and I notice the Echo are also linking the player with us.

Stinks of his agent looking for a raise for his client to me, probably should have google mapped West Brom to Liverpool first.

Would be weird to sign Rondon when we just signed Tosun and ostensibly they do the same thing, although we haven't really seen much from Tosun so far. It's totally mad that we haven't already got a left back in and it'll be even madder if we don't sign one before the close of the window, which seems increasingly likely.

Don't think we'll do any more business at all to be honest but for me we really need someone in the middle of the park who's comfortable on the ball and capable of playing a pass. The thought of watching a central midfield made up of any combination of Schneiderlin, Gana, Rooney and Davies for the rest of the season is a depressing thought.

..the young Betis midfielder Fabián Ruiz looks decent but I suppose we already have Schneiderlin in that role. Ruiz is a very tall and elegant left footer and I notice the Echo are also linking the player with us.
nick name is the 'flea' even though hes over 6 foot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back