Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Koeman did some questionable things but I think there was a big divide in the locker room (Williams, Schneiderlin, Barkley and Mirallas vs everyone else) and Koeman’s personality just exacerbated the divide. He just didn’t have the managerial skills to unify. Unless it was to dump these players, but I reckon he figured he couldn’t do that either.

I’d hire the first guy who says “I’ll come aboard as long as I can dump Schneiderlin”

..it’s day 25 of the January transfer window and here’s a gossip round-up for this Thursday morning;

- The Daily Mail report Charlton’s 20 year old centre back, Ezri Konsa, is set to stay at the club after neither Everton or Liverpool were prepared to meet the £5m asking price.

- The Mail and other outlets also say Everton are in talks to bring PSV Eindhoven’s Sporting Director, Marcel Brands, to Goodison. The move casts doubts over the future of Everton’s DoF, Steve Walsh. According to The Daily Mirror, this will be good news for Davy Klaassen who he called ‘an excellent player’ 12 months ago.

- Turkish news outlet, Askam, claim defender Dusko Tosic has been refused a pay increase and wants to leave Besiktas. The Serbian has been linked to Everton and Leicester in this window.

- TalkSport suggest Everton and Liverpool are battling for the signature of £15m rated West Brom striker, Salomon Rondon. The 28 year old Venezuelan has 18 months left on his contract with the Baggies and is not looking for a move away from an area where he is very settled.

- According to El Confidencial, Everton have been sending scouts to watch Real Betis’ 21 year old midfielder, Fabian Ruiz. The player has a €15m release clause but is getting regular game time, something he might not get at Goodison.

Good job as always Eggs. You are a fair dinkum ledge. 3pm everyday I hit up GOT to see if the ledge has given his daily data dump.

Left back rumours have died, aint surprised!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back