Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport...transfers/25485-everton-scout-spanish-talent/

Everton are reportedly tracking Real Betis midfielder Fabian Ruiz.
The Andalusian side lost Dani Ceballos in the summer when he made a €16 million move to champions Real Madrid.

However, they have not missed their former star man as much as they may have feared with Ruiz stepping up admirably to replace him.

The 21-year-old’s performances have attracted the interest of several clubs, particularly in England, and now Everton are thought to be among them.

According to El Confidencial in Spain, the Blues have sent scouts to watch him in action over the last couple of weeks.

Scouts = Gravy Train Steve with a suitcase full of Lambert Butler and Golden Virginia, on the way back.

I'm not even that angry we haven't got a left back in because I expected them to balls it up.
I'm more angry that we have played another 4 games in January with Martina at left back, and haven't even considered somebody from the U23s or even bringing Robinson back when his initial loan period ended.

Oh I forgot. There's no doubt Cuco is doing fantastically well.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back