Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday morning and no post for 43 mins, even with 5 days to go and a list of paper gossip above, we really are fed up aren't we.

I think that points to the general feeling of 'meh' that is affecting us at the moment.

The media will always continue to talk drivel but I think the rest of us know that we probably won't sign anyone else.

We go with what we have!

Hopefully I will be proved wrong but with us the signing is normally signposted a mile off, then we take about 2 months to conclude it!

...Dendoncker is like a quarterback, spraying passes from deep with either foot. Reminds me a little of Darren Gibson when he first came to us although I don’t know what Dendoncker is up against each week. I can’t see him coming in without Schneiderlin going out.

...Dendoncker is like a quarterback, spraying passes from deep with either foot. Reminds me a little of Darren Gibson when he first came to us although I don’t know what Dendoncker is up against each week. I can’t see him coming in without Schneiderlin going out.

McCarthy's injury changes everything when considering central midfield sales and purchases.

McCarthy's injury changes everything when considering central midfield sales and purchases.

..that’s a good point, I just wonder if he’ll want one or two off the wage bill before anybody comes in. I’m surprised nobody is linked with Besic, perhaps Klaassen is another who might be in demand these next few days.

That's apathy for you. I feel that we as fans have already passed frustration and now simply accept that this season is, and will continue to be, an utter shambles.
Can't take issue with any of that.
Myself I'm purely focused on getting enough points to ensure safety, in as short a timescale as possible, in order that I do not take a mouthful of aspirin, sit in a warm bath and slash my wrists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back