Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brozovic hasn't been starting much for Inter so I could see them selling him.
They need to sell to buy for FFP.
Bit inconsistent but a lot of skill.

You seriously think one of world footballs brightest young talents (and the current hyped player of the year) would come to Everton because we are apparently more attractive than second in the Bundesliga Bauer Leverkusen? Amazing.
You have to remember all this takes place in Zatland , a wonderous place where FIFA dreams come true

My realistic targets for centre back for the summer are:

Issa Diop - plays for Tolouse who are currrently 3rd bottom in France. French U21 international and massive physically.

Joris Gnagnon plays for Rennes. Like a smaller version of Diop.

We were vaguely linked with Diop last summer.
Would we not sign one young CB and one experienced CB seeing as most people reckon Jags and Williams are finished
Keane is still young for a CB ( in the real world ) and Holgate is only a baby.
Only leaves FM as an experienced CB

...Dendoncker is like a quarterback, spraying passes from deep with either foot. Reminds me a little of Darren Gibson when he first came to us although I don’t know what Dendoncker is up against each week. I can’t see him coming in without Schneiderlin going out.

" Spraying passes from deep with either foot "

Not a chance then, as a prerequisite for any player in an Allardyce team, is the aimless vertical hoof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back