Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...just 4 days of the window left and here’s a summary of transfer rumours for this Sunday morning;

- The Plymouth Herald report Plymouth Argyle accept full responsibility for the collapse of the loan move for 22 year old Everton midfielder Conor Grant. Argyle had announced the arrival of the player only to discover he would fall foul of the FIFA ruling of playing for more than two teams in a season.

- SportsMole website suggest Sam Allardyce is looking to offload Michael Keane before bringing in two new centre backs.

- 4th Official says West Ham, Newcastle and Burnley are possible loan destinations for Everton midfielder, Davy Klaassen.

- 4th Official also pick up reports from German news outlet, Bild, suggesting Everton are eyeing a move fo 26 year old Hoffenheim defender, Kevin Vogt.

- According to SoccerSouls website, Everton are ready to launch a bid for Chelsea’s £7.2m rated Left Back, Abdul Baba Rahman.

- FC Inter News say Everton have submitted a €16m bid for Inter Milan’s Croatian midfielder, Marcelo Brozovic. That figure is apparently half the amount of the players release clause but it’s highly unlikely anybody would be prepared to pay that for the 25 year old.

- The Daily May report West Brom Manager, Alan Pardew, saying Everton target Salomon Rondon is not for sale.

- Charlton Manager, Karl Robinson, is quoted as saying an £8m deal has not been agreed with Brighton for Everton target, Ezri Konsa.

Thanks mate

It seems these days that it takes about 2 to 3 days to sign a player and the window has only 4 days to go. Getting very tight this is, still think we will miss the boat. Could partly explain why Garbutt has been registered.

I'd be absolutely thrilled to see the back of Keane.

Too early to write him off in my opinion. I want to see him play on the right side of defense, with Coleman as his fullback partner and a left footed defender alongside him. Also remember he's had a debilitating injury this season as well that is still affecting him now.

I'm not saying he's been good enough this season, he hasn't, but I'm sure there's a player in him. I was very happy when we signed him in the summer.

I'd be absolutely thrilled to see the back of Keane.

That maybe mate, but we are then left with Williams and Jags partnering Holgate because do not rely on a CB coming in to replace either of them unless it is another old dodger wanting a big pay packet for a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back