Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking realistically as opposed to wishfully, who are we likely to sign in the next three days?
Konsa -seems like our bids too low
Bresovic - Seems like our bid is too low
Bryan - just announced he is staying put
Rondon - this is not the droid we are looking for
Ruiz - clickbait only
Are there really any others with anything concrete
Given all the Interweb and 24 hour news cycle stuff should we just close this thread now?

No one

Even though I know it is going to happen, I will be bummed off if we try with a few bids on Wednesday and get nothing done. It will be the usual guff from the club even though the whole world knows we need 2-3 more, we will try some outrageous loaners on TDD and get nowt.

Daft arses running the show as always

Reactions: dav

The rest of this season is going to be painful to watch... We aren't bringing in positions we desperately need to fill for the rest of the season. Realistically how man games do we win? I say maybe 5-6

Predicting a 50/50 chance of avoiding relegation with this God awful squad of not-arses players.

The rest of this season is going to be painful to watch... We aren't bringing in positions we desperately need to fill for the rest of the season. Realistically how man games do we win? I say maybe 5-6
4 wins and a couple draws I’d say. Finish on 42-43 points or so. Idk where the wins are going to come from but surely we’ll scrape just enough.

4 wins and a couple draws I’d say. Finish on 42-43 points or so. Idk where the wins are going to come from but surely we’ll scrape just enough.
I just remember all the hope last summer after our finish and getting Europa league... Now it's like we need a complete overhaul and another manager... It starts with that so our biggest summer transfer needs to be a manager. Heck, if Moshiri was as serious as he would have us believe he would throw so much money and perks at Conte or someone of that caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back